Your CCTV system can run on a UPS system (an uninterrupted power supply system).
- CCTV Cameras can also be run on a battery backup.
- In the event of power failures, your UPS will power up the CCTV DVR system or your PC that is running the CCTV software.
- The batteries will give the cameras up to four days of power.
How much CCTV footage can you store on the CCTV system?
It depends on the amount of cameras and the size of the hard drive that determines the amount of footage that can be stored on the hard drive. If you are running up to four cameras, on a 500 GB hard drive, you will get anything from three to four weeks of footage.
How do you store CCTV camera footage?
- A DVR allows for selective viewing by prompting the given date and time.
- This alleviates micro searching for certain activities on the CCTV system.
- In Hard Drive, all the camera footage store
- You can search the recorded footage through selective date and time & also you can export the cctv camera footage from DVR to Pen Drive
LED Monitor or Colour TV?
LED Monitor is a little more economical and it is sufficient for home use and soft surveillance.
In Colour HD TV is costly with HDMI Connection But in modern days all home already has HD Colour TV. So, it is easy to install in the home and also economical
Can CCTV cameras be hidden?
In market, Spy or hidden CCTV Camera available which can installed in pen, bulb, flower pot and its can disguised anywhere in room. Covert Cameras are also present in market which can used for private investigations or stop the theft suspicious
Different CCTV Security Systems?
There are different types of CCTV surveillance systems:-
DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is used for control panel of CCTV camera. It helps in recording, monitoring, all CCTV Camera settings etc. DVR available in 4 channel, 8 channel, 16 channel and 32 channel etc. Your CCTV can be run through a PC and dedicated PC which has the CCTV software downloaded onto it.